We at OVERCOMER MINISTRY, Inc., the owner of this Website, or Site: www.overcomerministry.org want to thank you for visiting.
By visiting this Site, which means “using” our Website, you are in agreement with these Terms. These Terms become effective as soon as you enter our Site for the very first time. If you do not agree with our Website’s Terms, then you should immediately leave our Site.
The remainder of the Terms are as follows:
Definitions Associated with this Policy
• Websites – Websites may also be referred to as “Site” or “Sites”.
• Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, and any other directory(ies) or online platforms in which we engage our clients, colleagues, or the general Internet public.
What These Terms Cover
Our Site Is Copyrighted
All content, or works, within this Site are protected by copyright. All content, or works, include but are not limited to the following:
• images, including logos
• any type of programming code even if it is not stipulated herein
• any data within the databases
• any email addresses belonging to this domain
• posts, comments, uploaded data/information associated with our Site
No copying, altering, republishing, recompiling, reverse-engineering, distributing, hacking, rendering this Site or any portion of it useless, selling any content or portion of it, or in any way tampering with this Site is allowed by anyone at anytime.
You may not hi-jack, or use, any email addresses from this domain at any time for any reason. You may not save, or “back up”, any content or portion of this Site to any type of storage device including but not limited to CDs, DVDs, flash/thumb drives or floppy disks.
You may not upload, download or transmit in any way, either online or offline, either in electronic or hardcopy format any content, or any portion of this Site. Some forms or pages of this Site are printable, and we encourage you to print them, but they are strictly for your own personal or business use/records. Likewise, some content, material or work, such as reports, or informational material are able to be downloaded, saved or printed. If this is the case, instructions will be provided on this Site to inform you of the procedure(s) to download, save or print the information. Any such materials are protected by their own copyright, if applicable, and you must abide by those copyrights/laws as stated within the information that you download, save or print.
In some cases, we may use materials, such as photographs or images, that we have purchased the right to use, have been given permission to use, or have downloaded free of charge from other websites with the understanding that we may use them on our site. In such cases, these graphics are still protected by our copyright in that you may not copy, download or distribute them.
If you find content, material or works, within our site that you would like to use for a particular reason, you may request permission by contacting us using the contact information located in the Contact Information section below.
Uploading and Contributions to This Site
Any content including but not limited to images, posts, comments, data that you enter into our forms such as our “Contact Request Form”, email messages, testimonials, etc. belongs to OVERCOMER MINISTRY as soon as we receive it. This information is protected under the Copyright of this Site.
This Site Is “As Is”
You are using this Site at your own risk. Although we try to keep it up to date and problem free, we, our staff or any of our contractors, will not accept responsibility for any damages that may be incurred by visiting this Site. These may include but are not limited to:
• Any inability to connect to, or locate, our Site. If the Site does not display, then you should try again to connect to it at a later time.
• Any slow loading pages or any problems with your connection to this Site.
• Any problem, including a virus, that might affect your computer, dial-up or line connection, or other equipment, while you are visiting our Site.
• Any inability on our part to meet your expectations of our Site.
• Any errors or omissions within the content of this Site.
• Any information, including but not limited to: reports or data in electronic format, that is able to be downloaded by you. This applies to their accuracy, their content and their author’s viewpoints or expertise.
• Any links that may not be working properly within our Site or to other sites from our Site.
• Any links from other sites to our Site that may not be working properly.
• Any content or material that you might find to be offensive to you.
• Any content or material on any site(s) we link to or that link to us.
• Any losses, either financial, physical or emotional, that you might have incurred because you accessed the Internet and/or this Site.
• Any loss of data that you might have submitted to us through any of our Site’s pages.
• Any damages caused because of power failures, acts of nature, viruses, or hackers.
• Any negligent act or error caused by us or one of our employees, site developing companies or their employees, server companies or their employees, that might cause you damages or loss of any kind.
In short, you are in agreement and understand that we make no warranties or guarantees, with regard to your visit to this Site.
Links To and From This Site
We are very particular about the sites we link to and those that link to our Site. If you would like to link to our Site then you must obtain our permission by writing to us using the Contact Information below.
Please understand, before you contact us that, we will not allow you to link to our Site if your business or your site portrays that you may be involved in promoting pornography, adult-themes, hate, terrorism or crimes of any kind including but not limited to hacking, spam, or other software, internet or email crimes. This also includes crimes against children.
Our Site contains links to other sites. In no way do we accept liability or responsibility for them, their employees, their actions, any third parties associated or employeed/contracted by them, or their products, services or materials.
Cookies, Adware & Spyware
We do not, at this time, use “Cookies” to gather any information about you or to track your activities. We do not participate in any spyware activities nor do we use any adware or spyware-type software.
We are an anti-spam organization and we do not tolerate it. All mailings sent to you in response to your submission of information or request for information are considered in-response, purposeful mailings.
If at any time you receive email from us that you believe is “SPAM”, we ask that you forward a copy of that email message directly to us at the information shown in the Contact Information section below. Please do not wait to send it but send it to us immediately upon your receipt, in order that we may determine where and how such email is being sent.
Either party, OVERCOMER MINISTRY or you, may terminate this Agreement at any time with written notification. To terminate your Agreement with our Site’s Terms and Conditions, simply email us: email@example.com or send us notification via U.S. Mail to the address included within the section “Contact Information” below.
Even after termination, this Agreement remains in effect. This means that you are still bound by the Terms. This means that you are still unable to violate any of these Terms including but not limited to our copyright notices, posts made to our Site, links to our Site, etc.
In the event of termination, we will not return any information or data to you including but not limited to images, blog posts including comments, data that you enter into our forms such as our “Contact Request Form”, email messages, testimonials, etc.
You should send any disputes to our Administration Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. Mail to the address included within the section “Contact Information” below. You may also reach us by phone at the numbers listed below or on the “Contact Information” page of our Site.
Should any legal action be required, such action will take place in the State of South Carolina, in the United States of America. Such action will be taken in a court of law that has jurisdiction to arbitrate the action.
We realize that you may not be a citizen of the United States of America. However, you are still bound by these Terms and Conditions as they are stated here.
Occasionally, we may make changes to these Terms. When we do make changes, we’ll update this page, so be sure to check back regularly, so that you’re familiar with them.
Assistance and Contact Information
• You may contact us as follows:
By US Mail:
12680 Augusta Hwy Walterboro SC, 29488